Friday, December 30, 2005

Murphy Postive Out Weighs His Negative Traits

I love my hubby Murphy dearly and got lots of great traits. He is hard working, trustworthy, I can depend on him, he doesn’t try to control me, provides for his family, tries to take care of all my needs physical and emotional, consider my point of view on all issues and isn’t afraid to stand. He no wimp


If I could change some things on Murphy, it would be these two areas, he can be a negative in his thoughts and words. I’ll give you an example something Murphy negative attitude.


PEPPYLADY: I heard that might be putting a new store in Sandpoint?

MURPHY: The way today economy is and bush in office they’ll be belly up in less then 3 months.

PEPPYLADY: I heard it’s going to be a Fred Myers.

MURPHY: Do they real think they can compete with Wal mart and don’t they know with Bush in the white house the poor are getting poorer.

PEPPYLADY: Well it gives us and others anther option to do some of our shopping form.

MURPHY: Well you always find the positive about every thing.


Sometime Murphy can make a mole hill into a mountain. Both of us were reading glasses. The other day he was some were and forgot his reading glasses. To him he thought the world was coming to and end. In minor event Murphy reacts like the world coming to an end.
A little confession here I rather have Murphy smoking pot he seems to have a sunnier outlook on life or his mole hill don’t become Mount Everest. I guess it easier for me to handle Murphy two faults. Sometime his two faults can get tiring


Murphy got lot going for him and I sure have my faults.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...