Saturday, September 24, 2005

The cows just chews their cuds


I’m going to try to do a link to a picture. I’ll try to follow the direction in a book called “Creating Web Pages for Dummies” Confession time I don’t know this will work. If I don’t try I’ll never learn anything new.

Late this morning Murphy took Bart to deep creek inn down across the cow field from our home. He drove around the highway, Bart was meeting his friend Obelix their. Ok an hour or so pass and never thought anything about it. Bart called from the store and said he needed to be picked up. So no real big deal the store is about 4 miles from our home. Murphy and I got to the store; Bart and Obelix were waiting for us. They picked up a game for the “game box”. They rode Obelix bike to Bonners Ferry from Deep Creek inn. One would peddle and one ride on the handle bars taking turns. Crashing a few times in the ditch. We drove the car to pick them up and guess what they had Obelix bike their and it wouldn't fit in the trunk at all. I had to ask were was their common sence.Well not everything wasn't as bad as it could of been My son Sawyer was working at the as a dishwasher I went and got the pick up and hauled the boys and the bike back to our home. Everything got settle and we was trying a new adventure.

Our goal was going to visit our friends Quenelle and Earl at their home on Katka Mountain. On the way we stopped at the thrift store Murphy got a light jacket for under $4.00 and I got a Sweater also got it for under $4.00 They been busy making wine and beer. Last year they made beer I wasn’t to impress with it but this was big improvement. I real like their Elderberry wine and I’m not a big fan of wines. Last year my cousin next door gave us a bottle of Raspberry zinfandel and it was good. Quenelle showed me all her plants and she just picked some of her gourds. This morning was our first frost it got down to 25. We all had some home brew beer and a little weed. Grip time They ought to legalize marijuana their non violent people who smoked a little weed and is serving time in prison. It would be easier to control if it was legal and think of the taxes they could collect off of it. Confession time what I enjoyed the most is their company.

My son Sawyer just turn 17 as the most part been a good person. Neither of our boys grew angel wings or devils horns. We could take him in place and he would behave and mind his p’s and q’s. He always been home on by his curfew, told us were he was going, and if things changed he always gave us a call. He works part time and buys his insurance and just bought a 1991 Toyota 4X4 which he rebuilding for mud bogger.
I love both of our boys and I’m proud of them

I don’t know if any of my links will work. I don’t know if they my sweater picture came out that good and if the link doesn’t work I’ll take anther picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...