Sunday, August 07, 2005

out my car window

No prating HTML tags. I pretty well want to be in bed by 9PM or shortly after. Well this morning Murphy woke up and quickly became flustered. Some how he and Sawyer had a misunderstanding of words. Night before I told Sawyer “leave me my car”. I don’t know what was said somehow Sawyer thought his dad told him to take the car.
Sawyer threw a tizzy. He went on and on complaining that he won’t get out Dodge. The only thing I though if I had that kind of tizzy, I know I wouldn’t have any type of pleasurable activities. My day would have been over and possibilities up to week if I carried on like that. I sure can’t ground my hubby.
Well I said I drive over to Clifty and switch rigs. Saw a lot of game hen pheasant; a family of wild turkeys, doe and her fawn, and a blue heron fly right in front of me.
Well Murphy and I finely got going down the road we went over to a nude resort in Northern Washington. The drive went well and this time we found the place but we had a map. When we were almost there we saw a big bull moose, I’m sure it was a 5-point.
I had relaxing time. Murphy didn’t gripe I don’t know why he doesn’t grip to everyone else. It gets to be tiring and frustrate that I want to blow up and say “ Quit your dam complaining plus I find your negative attitude depressing” Know wonder my shoulder and back always hurt. I wonder why sometime I let the ole grouch have sex with me. I know his left leg real bothers him and he has terrible cramps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...