Sunday, August 28, 2005

enjoyed their company


First I would like to brag about my local community, which I live in.
A very large percent of people living here is very friendly we don’t have any fancy university or college around here. Our closes college is North Idaho College located in Courd’Alene roughly a little over an hour drive. We have a wonderfullibrary.

This early afternoon we went up and visit Quenelle and her husband Earl up on Katka Mountain. We sat under some yellow pines tree. I think everyone drank coffee except me I had water. Quenelle made a wonderful coffee cake. To be quite honest we don’t eat that much bread just to heavy. Well we all agree that the United States is in entangled mess on the world economics. So if we ran thing and had me in charge everything would be prefect “Anyone laughing yet”? Well Quenelle wants to host complete wedding service next summer in her gardens. Her goal is have her web site up this month or next. Still they need to do a lot more before June of 2006. Once she has everything sit up it will be a lovely place to get married

Tomorrow I’m going into for my annual physical. My blood pressure been reading on the high side. I’m going to taking in my blood pressure kit and asking about the cuff size. Of course their other things I want to talk my doctor about.

I’ve heard rumor that gas is going to be three dollars a gallon here. Well when it hits that price I’m going to push for a raise of .50 an hour. Then I’ll be making $8.40 an hour. I figure I’ll get my raise or get fired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...