Friday, January 21, 2022

Today Is Friday January 21 2022, This Is What Happen

 


Went to work and so glad it was Friday. Had a hard time pushing my self out the door. This is my last year of full time work. I want to give my blogger a count down to part time work. But I will wait until my birthday. Which is less than a month now.



Work went ok. Regis was off. He was having hallucination. So I check his medication pack, and he was spot on. Glad his therapist was coming to see him later on in day. So he and I went though about his hallucination. He thought Liz was over. If Liz was there they would have been beer cans around. No beer cans.



He was edgy when I came. He was calmer when I left.



I went shopping for him. He want Apple cider. The juice section was pretty darn low. He want a certain type of Hershey chocolate pudding. Which they didn't have. So I got him next best thing. Our store had no half gallon. A full gallon usual goes to waste. So I got him 2 quarts. Regis doesn't have the best diet. But it seem they eat quite bit of sugary carbs.


My diet today was 42% fat and 38% carbs



Now I understand that the city of Bonners Ferry is getting a side walk snow blower though “American Rescue Plan”.



Our community was fairly balance at one time. But for some reason the ultra conservative and religious left the coastal area and moved here. I bet those in coastal area glad there gone out of there community. Wish I could I knew why they come up this way. Or how to get more progressive people to head to Idaho. The southern part is more progressive than the northern part. To sum open the nut cases out of mostly west coast seems to migrate to North Idaho. Our area is pretty entrench in there way of life. Majority of art is what I would call extreme realistic art. I can't recall seeing a non realistic art in area. No abstract. Confession time...I'm not a fan of most abstract art and or realistic art.

Look like our days our getting longer. It doesn't get dark until almost 5.

Today Artist is FREDERICK THEODORE WEBER and he comes from SOUTH CAROLINA


20 comments:

  1. I don't like most abstract art either, I like to know what it is I am looking at.
    I'm glad you were able to calm Regis. Out stores have a lot of empty shelves too. Just yesterday a B-Double delivering toilet paper caught fire up on the freeway here and all the toilet paper burned, so there will be a shortage of that again now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to longer days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont understand or warm to abstract art either Your supermarket shelves are looking worryingly empty, we are lucky in the UK that we have everything we need and only the odd thing missing (sugar this week) where a delivery lorry has failed to arrive. I hope your supplies return to good levels soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love most art except for some 'aggressive' subjects. Have a great weekend, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:25 AM

    I expect you care more about Regis and Liz than it just being a job.

    It is reported that the Covid death rate is very high among those who reject mask, vaccination and social distancing advice. That sounds like many of the Bonners Ferry residents.

    By the way, if you are wondering about what to post one day, your town's name Bonners Ferry is interesting. Where did that come from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a tough job.
    Ingo also went shopping an they didn´t have what he wanted - crazy times.
    Yay for days getting longer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We notice the light returning too. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have a memorable last year of your full-time work.
    Are the shelves empty because supply has been hit because of Covid?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Getting shelves filled can be problematic these days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It must have been tough for you having to handle such patients. Longer days will have more things get done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would be counting my last days of full-time work too.

    Our supply of groceries are not the best, but could be worse!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like abstract art. It’s not my favorite but it’s interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. At least you were there to take care of things that Regis needs. Our shelves are pretty bare here too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loosing my mental faculties scares me. I can only imagine the hallucinations I would have. I keep saying one day I will stop watching what I eat, but I am sure that day will never come as long as I am able.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not a fan of most abstract art. Prior to the pandemic, we went to a "First Friday" event once or twice a year, where downtown art galleries would have exhibits, and sometimes refreshments. It was a lot of fun if the weather wasn't bad. So far, knock wood, we haven't been facing empty shelves as much as we did right when the pandemic started. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. How exciting to be so close to not working full time. I have less than 8 years and have a count down! Our grocery store shelves have lots of empty spaces too. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Longer days mean spring is coming. Today it was sunny so winter doesn't feel so depressing. You must be excited to be one year from no longer working full time. I know I will be when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  18. White flight. That's what it's called when certain people leave an area that they feel is getting too many people that are not white. And they go someplace as white as they can find. Sadly, I think right now that's Idaho.

    ReplyDelete
  19. We've had 20,000 cases of Covid in our small 200,000 or so population in our county, lots of deaths too. Too many nutcases here who don't even believe the virus is real.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes, interested what causes people or groups of people to move around.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...