Thursday, December 02, 2021

Today Is Tuesday December 2 2021, This Is What Happen

 Switch my Thursday for a Saturday for work. I need to take care of my "affordable health care" I'm keeping my same health insurance. I find looking for health insurance is pain and stressful. But the ball is rolling. 

Still working and organizing my photos, been working on the game camera. Some place in today posting I will share 2 photos, off the game camera. Paid the car insurance for six months, it cost us not quite $520. Well Liz got her car back and she now can come and go on her own time. Confession time...I will fret over up coming things. Bring up my anxiety. That I honestly don't know the out come will be, or the complete facts. 

Decided to walk across the street from our house and take picture of equipment. I want to draw this derby hat, a cartoon drawing. I can see the hat in my mind. But I Just can't get the mechanics of it. 

I bet you all heard about the new covid variant is coming about in world. Sad politics had to be part of it. It seems like a little more people are masking up. But still not enough in a lease my community. Almost 31% is fully vax. Not sure how many got there third booster in my area. I did on 29th of November. I been a fan of Josephine Baker and I think it so cool and awesome, she got to be put into the FRENCH PANTHEON I start to put my yule altar, and I'm not sure if I want to add cedar bows or not. 

Coffee is on and stay safe

 

10 comments:

  1. Yeah, interesting statistics about the vaccine rate …

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are not up to third boosters yet, many people are just now getting their first booster, our government has been a bit slow to access the vaccines. I get my first booster next February, so with this new Omicron variant, I will be staying home as much as possible again. I was hoping to start walking the beaches again, but only got two walks and now the variant is here in my city.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will be able to get booster shots here soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't know about the French Pantheon or Josephine Baker for that matter so learned something new today. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These days health care is expensive and we need to have health insurance. We received news that the new variant Omicron is here and the 1st case is in our city!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care and stay safe! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Booster shots here are slow to roll out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your vax stats are so low. Almost 76% who can be vaccinated in this province of almost 15 million are vaccinated. Sue and I will get out boosters this month. Kids under 12 are now getting their first.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just saw a stat for my city. I think we're over 80% vaxxed. I can't imagine living someplace where most people aren't.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Mrs. got the 3rd booster but my cardiologist says for me to wait until after the first of the year since I just started on a new med. Take care and be safe.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...