Sunday, January 17, 2021

Today Is Sunday January 17 2020, This Is What Happen

 It been a week of depression off and on. Usual I don't deal with depression or let say the type that will knock you for loop. Saturday I just didn't have no moo joo. Usual I found out not being active or keeping one self busy, it makes depression to seem a lot worst.

Had a few relatives who came down with covid. Some are mask wearers and others not. Well I have first cousin by marriage is in kootenai hospital down in Coeud d' Alene, on a ventilator.  I would guess they wore mask. Although not sure what type they wore.

I wear and N95 and when you could see over half people in store with no mask on. Hubby and I went to store today. I've had my shot and by next Friday the 22nd I should be 75 to 85% immune to covid, although still not taking off the mask. My next shot will be around the 5th of February. It sounds like my hubby shot will be available the first part of February. Anyhow he and I decided he going to stay home and I will handle the shopping. We can handle going to store one or two times a week. Seeing so many non mask wearers my feeling are angry and or scared.

Well making a pressing cloth out of old towels which will fit on to my ironing board. Wool might be better, but cost is pushing me to terry cloth. I have wool blankets but I can just cut them for pressing pad. I rather use wool blanket for batting.

Mention that can embroidery and made a few things though my life. But now they have a thing called SLOW STICHING 

It should be here this up coming week, our living room is poorly lighted. So I got a floor LAMP and this way I could do some my crafts as I watch T.V with my hubby.

Stay safe and coffee is on

18 comments:

  1. Sorry it is a depressing time for you. The good part is you got your first shot and will get the 2nd soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    The world is really dark at the moment, eh? Glad you are getting your shots - though important to understand they won't stop you getting COVID... just reduce the likelihood of it being the nasty version. Always best to err on the side of caution and maintain the etiquette we have been learning this past year. Stay safe and well, Dora - and know that spring will eventually come. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you got the lamp, that will keep you busy.. keeping busy is the thing for those black dog days as you said. Not wearing a mask is plain stupid and selfish. my neighbour is a nurse in icu and has contracted cv19 I bet she would tell any non mask wearers what she thought of their selfishness. Keep safe, glad you got your first jab, can't wait for mine but at 62 im not down the list yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry to hear about your first cousin on a ventilator, hope she gets better. You are the first person I know who has had the first dose of the vaccine, Pfizer? Go towards positivity and be safe. I am so glad mask wearing is compulsory here

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shot doesn't prevent you getting the virus!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous1:53 AM

      What? What does it do then?

      Delete
    2. The vaccines are about 95% effective. Which means you’re unlikely to contract the virus. If you’re unlucky and do catch the virus, you’re going to have a very mild case.

      Delete
  6. Anonymous1:53 AM

    If you knew what was to come four years ago as the time to be depressed. You have a new leader to be sworn in next week, a very decent man and a very experienced man. I don't know if wounds can be healed by him, but I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to get my shot!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too. My older daughter works for the police department and was vaccinated, my. 88 year old mother has an appointment, and my boyfriend (a teacher) has an appointment. The rest of my family and I will have to wait ... so frustrating.

      Delete
  8. I'm sorry to hear about the Covid in your family and I'm so glad you got your first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear about your cousin Dora, positive vibes for a speedy recovery on the way from Perth. Keep yourself and hubby safe, I'm off to watch your YouTube video now ✨

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry to hear about your family having Covid. I hope they will be ok. Depression takes time to get through, I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Having family members who have Covid and one on a ventilator is scary. I am glad you got one injection already. Stay safe. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry to hear about your family members. This is the time of year for depression. It's darker, and with everything going on, it's hard to keep upbeat. That's okay. Just take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I remember when my mum had no ironing board, everything got ironed on the narrow end of the table. A blanket was folded to fit then a clean bedsheet was placed over that. With every item ironed, the sheet would be moved or turned or folded until that sheet was also completely ironed and folded, then a new sheet was used for the rest of the ironing. She had an old soft drink bottle with a rubber stopper that had holes in it and would sprinkle the clothes with water, then roll them tight to keep them damp until she ironed them dry and smooth. This was in the days before steam irons.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am sorry to read about the Covid in your family, sending healing wishes.
    Take care.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...