Saturday, January 09, 2021

Today Is Saturday January 9 2021, This Is What Happen

 I knew I needed to take down the yule tree, it 3 days past epiphany and during the week I don't have to time take down the tree. I did enjoy the tree and all the trims around the place. Smart people limited there going out during the pandemic. We all need to find or make some joy in our lives.


Here I am about half way though of taking off the ornaments from tree and putting them in box. 


Sorting out my miniature ornaments. I like to get some more of them. I might take look though ebay, esty or amazon. But Yule is a bit off and there a other items I need or I think need more. 


Tree pretty much taken apart. 

Now the only thing to go is the snow people. I decide to wait until tomorrow to order the things I belief I need. I should have snow people put away. There a floor lamp in our basement and I want to check it out. There three things I can do with it. Use it, Toss it only if don't work, or take it to thrift store. Embroidering I can  watching T.V and spend little more time with hubby. But I need better light behind  and coming over me. 

Meant my goal of organizing the bit of bag of fabric. Not sure when I will go though my next section. I hope it before the 25th of month. Don't ask me why that date. I'm sure I will do video of my fabrics I got from SPOONFLOWER a little high price then I like to pay for fabrics, although I do believe sporting mom and pop businesses. 


Well I call these goldish or orangish colors. Maybe in my next blog I can show you some strips I sewn together.  

Coffee is on and stay safe.

14 comments:

  1. It is always lovely to have the tree and decorations up isn't it, the home can look a little bare when they first come down.

    Some of my friends have left a few Christmassy ornaments up on display to cheer themselves up!

    Enjoy your weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes as long to take things down and put them away as it does to put them up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, you've hit the colors in my color family (at least the colors I like to wear).

    ReplyDelete
  4. With all that orange and yellow you could call them sunset colours. Good idea to look on ebay for more ornaments, sometimes things you might find can be unique, one of a kind and you'll have something no one else has.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good you are almost done taking the tree down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the colour of your fabrics, bright and sunny. Hope you can show us your finish product soon. Good job dismantling the tree, at least you had the tree up during Cmas. I was too lazy, my tree remained in the store

    ReplyDelete
  7. I took down my tree last week. Sad to see it go, but I am leaving up a string of lights inside the house. They're just cheery and I like them too much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have left our holiday tree a few extra days. Still not sure if we will take it down because the lights cheer us up. I may pack away Santas but leave anything winter related. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colors!!! I so look forward for the craziness being over and I can buy some fabrics (need to come up withe a project, though! - ideas welcome.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our decorations all go in one box now. It helps with quick and easy clearing away after Christmas. I miss the tree and lights for a few days though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christmas tree, Yule tree, lots of traditions to go around this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have done this the second of January couldn't see the Christmas stuff anymore ! Has started so early this year !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Taking down the Christmas decorations is not as good as putting them up. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I an choosing to leave some of my stuff up till the end of January. Nice blog! Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...