Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Today Is Wednesday March 25 2020, This Is What Happen

Staying and safe. Notice my community is following the guide lines to curve the spread of COVID 19 and our state is a 21 day shut down.
My job is deemed necessary.
My main objection is to keep my clients from any crowds of people. And we all stay safe. So far so good.
Both place I wipe down knobs and such today.

Got my dongle for mirror casting yesterday. Not sure who and what handle any of object. If possible I leave the items in garage, night time it still cools off her and then I wash the items down.
Yesterday I order a few items though Amazon. Some items to make mask I need was INTERFACING and MUSLIN. Then some other items.
It should be here toward the end of the month.

Hopeful I or hubby can figure out how to hook up mirroring tomorrow.

Coffee is on.




8 comments:

  1. Yikes, how long will that go on! No shut down here (yet).

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't do very much then staying home. Women were asked to make masks in our town ! There are not enough

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea to make your own masks. They are hard to come by. Be safe out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on the mask making plan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay safe when you're out n' about!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care and be safe when you're going out!

    Re masks: I hope the following page's information will prove helpful:- https://www.consumer.org.hk/ws_en/news/2020/covid-19-diymasks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Making masks is a good idea. You'll have to show us your finished items.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've been trying to stay in as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...