Saturday, March 14, 2020

Today Is Saturday March 14, This Is What Happen.




I feel slightly guilty not being here and posting. Did you see word slightly. Well our local community like every community it seem like there been a run on certain items.
Nothing wrong with being stocked up. But there is point of being greedy.
Our shelves on some products are empty. We sure don't have years worth toilet paper. I am guessing a month worth.

Sound like my son is on the mend. Best thing for him is rest. I text him earlier and to tell him if he felt up to it. His dad want to talk to him about spinal tape. I hear there painful.

Not sure yet what plan in store for us personal care giver yet for the COVID 19 virus. Our state of Idaho is declaring a state of EMERENGCY
Not sure which curve we should be on. The state West of us Washington is pretty much shut down. All schools, libraries and such is closed to I believe around April 23.
There been a few close down in my local community.

Not sure if I will be off from work or not. I have insurance but it pretty crappy. I got all my medication up dated. Like just above I posted “Not sure yet what plan in store for us personal care giver yet for the COVID 19 virus.” I will be giving my supervisor a call and see if state medicaid has any protocol for us.
Not every medical so called personal is necessary.

I start to sew on more bias tape on an apron I stated some time. I am using some different colors of bias. Start out with brown and ran out of it. Order some more and the shades didn't even match closely.
So I decided to add pink and green bias to it.

Received our census form. Since I am filling it out. I am person one and hubby is person two...If he was filling it out he then can be person one and I will be person two...So there..

Super windy all day, with snow. Some place there a 2 foot mound of white stuff and some place we have nothing, bare ground.

Coffee is on

Editor Note...My son was briefly in emergency room his headache was intolerable and he ad a C.T scan which was normal  and was putting on different medication, Ativan. He is back home resting,

10 comments:

  1. "So there", indeed! I see you are not one to procrastinate. I threw our form in my to-do basket. I 'll fill it out for our household and so I'll get be to #1 too. I personally think Dilly Dog should be counted. Glad your son is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your Son is doing better. Take care of yourself and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ER must have been scary. I’m glad he’s ok.

    We are living through interesting times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He down in southern Oregon. I have all faith that his wife and him can handle things just fine.

      Delete
  4. Hari OM
    I send some healing thoughts for your son - headaches of unknown cause can be a cause of lots of unknown thoughts!

    yeah, what is that thing about toilet rolls disappearing from the shops? This virus affects the lungs...
    YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay safe! I am glad it sounds like you are pretty well prepared.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your son is getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad your son is improving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your son continues to improve. It is a challenge time for everyone, and some people are unable to remain rationale. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your son is all better now.

    Yeah, it's weird times. We might all have a bit of time on our hands for a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...