Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Today Is Tuesday March 24 2020, This Is What Happen.


First day of reduce work schedule. I feel this hopeful will lessen the odds of anyone getting the COVID 19.
My state of Idaho is still pretty much wide open. If you live in a somewhat of democracy area. Contact your elected officials with any of your thoughts and ideals, on COVID19
This is my ideal I send to our Governor Brad Little Editor Note... copy and paste....”here in Korea, people are going shopping once per week, wearing masks, and (for the most part) practicing the 2 meter/6 foot rule. The only "rationing" per se, is a limit of 2 masks, per person, per week. They can be bought at local pharmacies, depending on your birth year. ID's are checked and entered into computers, to try and prevent hording. Mondays are for birth years ending in 1 & 6, Tuesdays are 2 & 7, Wednesdays are 3 & 8, Thursdays are 4 & 9, Fridays are 5 & 0, and Saturday & Sunday is for everyone who missed their weekday, while supplies last. Remember the Gas Crisis? They did odd/even license plate number days. Be safe!
I stayed home and my friend Quenella went to town and do her marketing...Her report....Still most everything is open, except our local book store. Town was pretty dead. Grocery stores are open and not many people wondering about.
Last number I heard how many people from Idaho have COVID is around 80. Our Governor as far as I know haven't issue anything.

This morning there were a many little starlings out munching though our back yard. Fix the garden gate. Our entire fence needs to be redone in our garden.
Checked the few flowers bed to see if there were any spring blooms. Not a one!
I thought and usual that not a very good ideal, to think. I thought I would of possible get more done.

Going in tomorrow. Will be doing Liz in a split shift and in the middle of split shift I will take care of Regis need. He has speech therapy and not sure if they will or want me in hospital or clinic waiting room. I can see why they want limited number of people.
So no big deal.

Coffee is on

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:17 PM

    Interesting about Korea. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Dora for contacting your governor. It saddens me how so many leaders out there are putting money before lives. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing us all the best. Stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am disgusted with Trump putting profit before people. Gov. Cuomo was practically in tears begging the federal government for help. We are the epicenter, what’s happening in NY will happen elsewhere...it’s scary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you see some spring flowers soon, it will help your mood brighten. I read in my newspaper today about trump wanting to open the country again. Silly man, it's way too soon, he needs to think about the people NOT the money.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 masks per week, wow. Here none are available.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We can go food shopping and to the pharmacy. That's it. And keep distance of course. Apparently it helps, because we had no deaths since 3 days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not too many masks being worn here Dora, if we keep the safe distance apart they aren't really necessary. Hopefully we will be over this soon if we all do the right thing ✨

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting snippet there re (South) Korea. By the way, another country that appears to be dealing with the Wuhan coronavirus better than most is Taiwan:-
    https://time.com/5805629/coronavirus-taiwan/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Also, to those who think that masks are unnecessary: sorry to say it but you've been had!

    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/17/opinion/coronavirus-face-masks.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear that things are slow. That means people are taking it seriously and staying home.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stay home when you can to stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are on lockdown here but so far we're all okay with it. We did get groceries this week, everything pretty much but meat, there isn't any, the hoarders bought it all up. Stay safe, healthy and virus-free.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Our movement control order has just been extended for another two weeks. Again, having trouble logging into to my google account. Monica - The Yum List

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...