Thursday, February 20, 2020

Today Is Thursday February 20, This Is What Happen

Watch the democrat  debate and I will leave it at that. I just want Trump out of office, plain simple and at this point I don't want Bloomberg either. Getting tired of his ads.

Work day.

But weight lost adventure is slipping. Not being consistent. Here a small list I need to, or better stick with plan.
It help me if I record what I eat. Which I haven't for a few days, not enough water, and movement could be better.
So what am I going to do...Eat sensible, drink water, and get those steps in.

I post this over on facebook "Over 2 million on go fund me, is asking for help medical bills. There something wrong with this picture"
Well I got all sort of comments. But a little later on I decided to respond to my own post... My husband and I discussed about if there were was a VERY COSTLY MEDICAL BILL and could possibly leave the other spouse destitute. That medical treatment would be refused...We both have medical insurance. Mine is private and his is Medicare...Neither insurance gives a 🐀 ass if we live or kick the bucket. Anyhow no 💑 should be having this conversation....Please note...neither one of us is ill and still healthy. 

But we all can to things to improve our physical, mental, emotional health. Not eating sensible, getting your water in, and exercise will have effect on all around health. Sure this isn't cure all. But it something we all can do, including my self.

Someone found my painted rock.

Coffee is on




12 comments:

  1. You’ve heard “vote blue whoever who”? I may have to hold my nose when I vote, if the wrong one gets the nomination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't have a clue who to vote for in your country, especially as long as that electoral college is still around. They need to get rid of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not going into River, They do need to get rid or make the electoral college based on percentage of votes. My vote real don't count here in state I live in, Idaho.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous11:26 PM

    There is something very wrong when people have to make decisions such as you and your husband have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Our health system is far from perfect - but golly, Brits and Aussies really don't know how well off they are for healthcare, compared to what you have to put up with. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, we all need to look after our heath!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are exactly right Dora, more water, less junk food, more walking! Sounds so easy yet hard to do 😱

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.s. Dora Kings Park is bigger than Central Park!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, there is that point where it's not worth it to try to live. This is the problem with for profit health care. The first priority is for the profit, not for making sure people get the care they need.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Think it will be Bernie Sanders to win his party?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bloomberg is certainly not the answer, as you've mentioned. The debates are rubbish, for the most part.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...