Friday, October 25, 2019

Today Is Friday October 25, This Is What Happen

So glad today is end of my work week. In little bit I will go back and edit yesterday post. Which was Thursday. Almost said it was Friday. If that was so today would be Saturday.
Good news Liz is doing much better.

I just learn about a new craft project. Isn't the Internet wonderful. Ok, I bet want know what I learn about is JUNK JOURNAL and to me it seem like SCRAP BOOKING to me.
The also a little later on today I heard about SMASH BOOKING. I am not sure the difference is between the three.
I can't get my self organize. Why do I need to start anther project. Maybe in three and half year I might start doing Junk journeling. I like term junk journals.
Liz and I went for a short walk. I need to do a lot more of it. Be more consistent with exercise and water.
She want to make some corn husk dolls. I know people who gets there corn husk out  Mexican section of store. You know for enchiladas.
She going to cut some strips for me over the weekend.
Then I found anther pile of fabric, more medical uniform. Hopeful I can open them up to be made in to strips for possible locker hook rug.
Actual I am thinking of giving one to Earl and his wife.

Just to lazy to get up and get my books of people name who I use in my blog.

The other day I stop over at my friend Alice. And last year she made some lap quilts and gave them to Community Action Center. Which handles our local food bank and other source to help the local population out.
Hopeful when I retire I can also make a little something to make someone life a little better.

The other day I did a three card tarot spread. I just believe no one can truly see into the future. If we could it would be dangerous. A slight glance, yes.
The middle card is Empress which mention the Tree of life or KABBALAH. See I just learn anther new term.
To me tarot is just checking in and what possible can work on.



This evening we had quite the rain storm come though. A simple break in clouds.

Coffee is on


7 comments:

  1. The last pic is beautiful! I know you do not but I love (mild) storm and rain :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tarot spread, you are right about looking into the future

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear Liz is better. That photo of the clouds ... I like the black and white effect

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last picture - was that in black and white or was the sky that bad? I remember, from living in Kansas, what you never wanted to see was a green sky but black is bad, too. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean about not needing any new projects. And yet, I went and started one.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...