Sunday, August 18, 2019

Now It Time


This morning I went and picked up all of items, which include Liz, Regis and Mine.

One blue ribbon was given out. Let start with reserve champion in arts and crafts section. Regis shrunk head.

  
Then red ribbon three were given out. My seasonal face, Liz what I call peacock mask,Editor note..thought I had photo of peacock. and Regis art piece. Don't recall what he called his piece.

Then I know one of Liz drawing got a white ribbon but I don't recall which one. And my photo I put in fair also got white ribbon.


Today Murphy and I did more construction work on our place. I decided to take a photo using the salon setting. After study a little about the salon setting it probably wasn't the best choice for this type picture.
I wonder how often I would be using this setting on my camera.

Got my purse hung up in closet, then also I organize and did file fold method for my clothing. Move things a bit in computer room, so I can I set up my sewing machine.  

And I came up with new way of organizing my acrylics paints. I think this lip stick organizer might work, I ask a question about what size of each slot would be. I need each slot to be 1.25 to 1.50 inches across

If lipstick holder doesn't work I believe I could make one. And I believe I have everything here to do it.  

Maybe it was a good thing I didn't know about the NATIONAL THRIFT STORE DAY on Sunday and out thrift stores here isn't open on Sunday.
But when Liz was having here gal bladder remove on Friday. Regis and I went to the Good Will and yes I bitch about them for being a scam. Here I go and purchase
more fabric. But I am moving a long getting my fabric organized and yes I left most of it on the shelves.
After I pick up items from the fair I stop and gave sack of mostly socks to one of our local thrift store. Usual people on weekend just pile the stuff by the entrance. Well I start to dig and came across a bag of fabric.
Statement time....A lease I don't take it with out paying for it.

Sunday morning I weigh my self and I was please with numbers. I was at 202.50 and considering all what was going on I thought I would have been up more. If I weigh in at our local top group in 202 range I will be happy and if less I might do a jig.

Coffee is on

9 comments:

  1. Congrats n the ribbons, and my sympathy to Liz; I had my gall bladder removed a few years ago, I know how she feels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the ribbons. More fabric, eh? I'm sure you can do something with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to everyone! That lipstick organizer for your paints is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari Om
    Well done to all for gaining recognition for works! Always fun to receive a ribbon. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is it about the ribbons? Unknown here...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lot of purses. We call them handbags out here and purses are what you call wallets I think. We keep our money in our purse and our purse in our handbag. I have only one handbag, one large backpack and two small backpacks, they all hang on hooks on the back of my bedroom door.
    The artwork is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea for storing your acrylics. I just donated all of mine to the center.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh so much material Dora 😉 I hope you weigh in less and do a jig ☺

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the ribbons :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...