The time was unknown when one crossed though the veil and no one was known to see though the veil unto the other side.
Each side was known as the other side. But time was looked upon different on each side. A few even ask if there could be more then two sides.
And how and when do we visit the other possible sides no one had any memory of it. But or even when we go to that side of the line. Or was it that simple.
Sure plenty of myth or even some truthful facts.
Just what we believe as individual might be the closes to the truth.
It was ordinary day for Jessica who was getting ready for her day. She had a few things plan, nothing big a few small errand need to be taken care of. Then mid morning she was going to meet a few of her friends at local bakery for a cup off coffee and a possible treat.
Well on the four corners of veil people or not even sure they would be people. Maybe a better term would be the uns was building possible future time events. Unknown to Jessica but to her unconsciousness a minute less or a minute more could possible change things one would never know maybe the uns would.
Question do you think the uns would know the difference between a minute in our lives or not?
I once recalling watch a twilight zone and there were talking about the realms of time and one would be stepping into a different realms at different rate.
Fairly new to WEDNESDAY MEDLEY and this week topic leans toward cookies. And I can honestly say "yum"
1. Are you able to pass by a plate of cookies and not take one or are you a bit of a 'Cookie Monster'? Yes and no I can pass something up even cookies. But usual when I go out and eat I make a plan. Resent pot luck before I was going to have one items off the desert table and I did, one cookie.
2 Tell us about your favorite cookie. Have your tastes changed since you were a kid? As for cookies I don't think it change. A lot of young people didn't care for date filled cookies, well I did as a kid and still do.
One thing I didn't carry for was hominy when I was young now I like it.
3. Inquiring minds want to know if you are a dunker and, if so, do you dunk in milk, coffee, or tea? Plain and simple I am a dunker.
4. It is that time of year and they are selling them on every corner and in front of every store! Do you buy Girl Scout cookies and if you do, which is your favorite? In our small community usual they don't set up on street corner. But in front of local store. I tend to like lemon and mint ones.
I support local youth groups, and sometime I don't purchase anything. Don't need to extra calories of fat and such. So I donate cash.
5. Raw cookie dough. Yay or Nay? Not these days.
6. Please tell us something random about your week! Winter is still in North Idaho and actual I been getting a little more out of my closet and donating it to the thrift stores.