Monday, December 10, 2018

Challenge of Many.

Keep my mouth shut on some of my up coming challenges. After Santa makes his appearance at our bungalow.
I will let them out of the bag. One thing I learn I do better on shorter goals then longer ones. Anything under 3 months seems to be best for me. So that can be broken down to months, weeks, days and such.

I was running late with one of my 2017 Christmas Gift, a locker hook rug. Which was for my son Sawyer and his wife Betty.
The locker hook rug I completed and it by there kitchen sink.
I believe my other goals was to complete my binding around a quilt. Didn't complete.
Then the last craft goals was to do up hot pot holder. That one also didn't get completed. My husband had a bad case of shingles and I took care of him and went to work.
I sure hope I am not belly ache and making unnecessary excuses.

As carouse I set up some spiritual goals on the way. As many know I been drawing my own tarot cards. Not sure where I wanted or needed to be.
Also I was going though WORKING WITH THE TAROT, by Sarah Bartlett.
Didn't even get quarter way into the book. It's not even large book. 125 pages.

As for my corner in basement I did get that stuff haul away and it all went to thrift store. Then the other week or so. I went and got rid of some items off my hutch slash book case.

Then there were those meme I take part in though blogs. Usual the reason I miss out I forget which day of week it is. And or just to busy.
On Wednesday I'm involved with three challenges...WORD FOR WEDNESDAY and they have different host(ess) ok maybe I'm stick my foot where it doesn't belong. But I wish they had a some type of link up like they do my other Wednesday challenges...ABC WEDNESDAY or WORDLESS WEDNESDAY.
Then on Friday I take part in two challenge or I call memes. One is SKY WATCH and the other one is PAINT PARTY FRIDAY.

The health goal. Yesterday I blog about MOVING KING SIZE BED and how I hurt. My goal was to basically loose 20 pounds, and I did drop 15.
Right now during the holidays I am just trying to maintain the weight I lost.
I did get a fit bit zip and I trying to increase my movement. My present goals is 7,500 steps a day and I know ones goal should be 10,000 steps and my average is not quite 5,000.
In morning I try to do some so called stretches and or yoga.
On these I been doing a fairly good job.

Life has many challenge and think it quite healthy challenge our self.
Coffee is on





9 comments:

  1. It is good to challenge yourself and I should do more of that. I'm getting quite lazy since I retired. It's too easy to just sit by the computer or television.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm okay with not getting things done. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its good to have goals, and I’m glad you’re meeting most of them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes on your goals! I'm glad to have made it to the gym for weight lifting this morning. Now I just want to write and/or edit much as possible today. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shingles are at the top of the misery heap. Had them and a whole month was hell.

    Keep plugging away at the weight loss. I am doing that also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good to know shorter goals work better for you. Now you know to aim for those. I know I still have some 2017 Christmas presents I haven't finished. Eeek.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We definitely need to be kind to ourselves when there's a lot going on! I'm enjoying your blog! Having fun reading your posts! And yes...I'm drinking my cup of coffee while I visit! Holiday hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Losing 15 pounds is good :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...