Sunday, December 09, 2018

Fourteen Minute Post

Once again I'm sure not as agile I once was. To be quite truthful I have plenty of flab and my mussle what is of them, don't function like they did at one time.
Been out of shape for years now.

Murphy and I been to doing some up grade on furniture. Today we went and picked a used King Size bed.
As we got older our sleeping habits have changed.
I like to start in bed nice and toasty and he on the other hand like to be geild. So part time I would up going to the guest bed. If I didn't go in there I would be hanging off edge of bed. Having him grumble and grip about he was to hot.

He and I move our old queen size bed unto top of quest bed and eventually it needs to be haul to the dump.
Bringing in king bed.
So we got a bit of work out.

Finished up Christmas shopping at Walmart. Tuesday or Wednesday I will be shipping packages down to Medford Oregon.
But notice I was out of shipping tape.
Not sure which of holiday to do list. I will be starting on next.

If your wondering why this is called the fourteen minute post. I had fourteen minutes to write a post before I soak my sore muscles in hot tub of water.

Coffee is on

7 comments:

  1. I would love a tub to soak my sore muscles, but all I have is a shower and the laundry sink is in that room too, but I'm not climbing into that!
    Hooray for a king sized bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. King size beds are nice. I have been thinking about getting one. My husband works nights but my little boy usually sleeps in the bed with me and I always end up sleeping on the edge of the bed. Of course, even in a bigger bed he would probably scoot me over to the edge lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wake up with a fourteen minute back ache. I named it that after the title of your post. It's a good name. After twisting and stretching I can feel the bones fall back in place.
    King sized is nice, but I like our queen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're getting ourselves a KS mattress for Christmas, although we won't get around to it until after Christmas. About time. Our mattress is sad and saggy and old. I like to be warm and toasty in bed. I won't go to sleep if I am chilly. Himself, however, likes to turn the furnace up during the day. I say, "Just put on more layers.' I might as well talk to the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you ever considered trying yoga? I hear it helps with some of those aches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for a king-size bed.
    Hope you enjoyed your hot tub!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...