Friday, May 25, 2018

There Always..What Ever

So far I've drawn 17 tarot cards. I wonder which animal I put in my drawing and what they might represent. So I decided to google "Name of animal represent"
My first animal I drew was LION, but this card which is the king of wands I had two other animals. A LAMB and also BEAVER
My next card I had animal was my temperance on what I call my east side I did a SLOTH. Then on the west side I did a COUGAR.
Only did one animal on my empress card which was the BLUE BIRD and also I have bluebird in my Hierophant.
Now part of my two pentacles I put in a RABBIT and a DUCK.
Decided that my hermit need a friend and company so there is MYNAS BIRD
My last card I recently finish was the four of swords and I drew in two GOLD FISH


Here the camera I bought. Every thing has a learning curve. One problem I see at this point. I don't like the location of the san disk card. Located where the batteries go. I can see the door hinge wearing out because of opening and closing.
Some of dial is easier to work.
Before I take it away from home is that I still need to hook up the lens cover. It seem some what difficult.

Use the panorama on the camera. Still could use knowledge about this feature. Although a lot easier to then my camera before.
But still there a learning curve.



It sure a nice day. I got out my sun dial and put it in my yard.
The neighbor down the road had a dump truck load of logs brought to his place. There people who buys there firewood in log length and latter cut up for firewood.
Not sure what it would cost to purchase a truck load of log. I believe a cord of fire wood would run some where between $125 to $250 depending on species.
We do a little bit of firewood. To me it gives it homey feeling with a fire. I doubt it we even use a cord and the only time we build a fire when it super cold. To me it super cold when 15 below zero. Or to most of people it comes in at -26.
Question time...what do you consider super cold...
This morning Murphy and I cover our pole beans with netting. Last year soon as bean broke though the ground, the robin get ate them.

I know I won't get a chance to work on the grass in my flower bed. After work our local pagan group is having a social at MUGSY .
Since life is busy, for a while we're going to try to combine our study group with a social. We were going though To RIDE A SILVER BROOM STICK
About ready to head out to work. But I did gather up a few more items to drop off at one of our local thrift store.
I will stop in before work.
Need to finish getting ready for work.

Coffee is on



16 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    When I update my cameras (every four to five years - I wear them out!) I always spend a solid couple of weeks playing with all the possible settings and will do studies of one subject in those different settings in order to get a feel for what works best on each subject. Have fun! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I have a Smart Phone I find I'm just not using my camera very much. Sad but true. I still take a bunch of pictures though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have both a smart phone and lap top, I want to keep them seperate.
      offee is on

      Delete
  3. Nice camera. I need to upgrade mine. It's more than a decade old.

    What do I consider cold? I'm from southern California. If the day's high temp doesn't get above 60 degrees it's a cold day. (We rarely get into the 30s for a low. Maybe deep winter.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some time I will talk about heat. It was in the lower 80's today

      Delete
  4. Anything below zero is cold to me these days. I grew up in North Dakota and Alaska but I am wuss now. Hope the learning curve goes well with the camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard there a lot of wind in the Dakota

      Delete
  5. Anonymous3:45 PM

    What about plugging your camera into the computer to transfer photos, rather than taking the card out each time? The photos look good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. On my camera the sandisk card is also in the battery area, but I never take it out. I use the cord that comes with the camera to connect it to the laptop and then download the photos straight from the camera to the laptop. Better than opening that compartment all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm ging to look into it. But it doesn't look my camera came with a cord.

      Delete
  7. I’m sure you’ll get used to the camera and will take fabulous pictures

    ReplyDelete
  8. capture the moments

    Hai Guys, Dalam Menyambut Lebaran Idul Fitri 1439 H
    SEKOP POKER mengadakan event untuk member setia SEKOP POKER.

    1. Pemenang Utama dengan Turnover Mencapai (1,5M)
    - Handphone Android OPPO F7 / Uang Tunai
    2. Pemenang Kedua dengan Turnover Mencapai (1M)
    - Handphone Android OPPO F5 / Uang Tunai
    3. Member yang mencapai Turnover (500jt)
    - Bonus Freechip Rp 1,500,000
    4. Member yang mencapai Turnover (400jt)
    - Bonus Freechip Rp 750,000
    5. Member yang mencapai Turnover (300jt)
    - Bonus Freechip Rp 300,000
    6. Member yang mencapai Turnover (200jt)
    - Bonus Freechip Rp 150,000
    7. Member yang mencapai Turnover (100jt)
    - Bonus Freechip Rp 100,000

    Bagi yang mencapai Turnover 12jt dari tanggal 1 Juni - 30 Juni akan mendapatkan Freechips sebesar 20.000

    Syarat dan Ketentuan:
    * Event dihitung mulai tanggal 1 Juni sampai tanggal 30 Juni 2018.
    * Promo Berlaku untuk Semua member Setia Sekop Poker.
    * Bonus diberikan Apabila member sudah memenuhi syarat yang telah ditentukan.
    * Pengumuman Pemenang & Hadiah akan di berikan pada tanggal 7 Juli
    * Pihak Sekop Poker berhak membatalkan Promo tersebut apabila terdapat kecurangan.
    * Promo Sekop Poker bersifat mutlak dan tidak dapat diganggu gugat.

    sekop poker
    sekop 88
    poker 88
    poker 88 domino
    deposit via pulsa
    uang asli indonesia
    daily gift
    weekend gift
    bonus jackpot x3

    ReplyDelete
  9. That does look a nice camera.
    I always find it takes a little while to get used to using new things.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a beauty, the camera. I'm still using my very old Canon digicam but since it is still doing ok, I might as well hang on to it.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, March 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I decided to give up on the book I was trying to read:  COLLECTIVE WISDOM.  I even started to wonder if it was a MISANDRY. Or maybe the w...