Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Some Day I Just

There days I don't know what to post. I could go into a rage about our current political climate. Or even rant about religion but not to day.

Work went swell. Only thing I can rant about all day I want to use the apartment washer were Regis live.
Between getting him to his appointment and finding time for empty washer. Well it didn't work out.

Yesterday afternoon I went over to Troy for more of my quilting class. She got me going on making binding.
I had a diffucult time figure which angle I need sew the binding together. But I did get it done. Should have enough now. Still need to press open the seams.
She ask what we want to learn next time around, I been browsing though the The QUILT INDEX.  So I will let her know about this site.
We all had small potluck and celebrated National Quilting day, which was SATURDAY

The items I order form thread connection I wasn't overly impress with the quilty of fabric I got from them...Caveat Emptor...sure glad I didn't order big amounts.
Still going to take it to my daughter in law and see if she want to add them to her LINE of scarfs.

Talking about eating and potlock. I was down at my weigh in.
Breakfast bowl of ceral and banna.
Lunch ate at our local hospital and had salad
Dinner...bake potato, pork, and cabbage.
Snack...I was going to "eat less on my naughty day since I'm heading down to MEDFORD and knowing I will eat more.
One place I would like to try is JASPERS CAFE
Look like we will have a 3 or 4 hour lay over at PORTLAND

Taking Liz for her appointment in Sandpoint. I'm got the wrong card reader for my X'D reader so I'll take it back.
Hopeful I can get the correct one. Hope the card reader is the trouble simple fic

Did a little on my family history.  Nothing big found.

Like I said at the end of each posting I'm putting a simple link for voting on Boo or donating to Daisy, 3-16-17

Coffee is on

10 comments:

  1. That's the thing about ordering online, you can't feel the fabric or tell if it's full of fabric stiffener.
    Happy to hear that your quilt is coming right along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, sounds like you're making nice progress on the quilt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    We look forward to seeing the pics of the quilt...when the card reader works out!!! congrats on the drop of weight - every ounce counts!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's why I'm careful when buying through an unknown retailer. Usually. Depends on the item.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I once lived in a place where the washing machines were communal. I'll never do that again! I prefer having my own machine in my own home, so I know it's clean and I can do my washing whenever I want to without waiting for a machine to become available.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice that you post regularly, even if you think you have nothing too exciting to report on any given day. Wouldn't be surprised if life got more exciting for everybody pretty soon now, and esp. for Mr. Trump. I really do think he is gonna be impeached.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry it has taken me so long to return your visit. We had a good time in Idaho seeing my Dad. Strangely the temperature was about 15F higher than in Oklahoma!! I always say that Idaho has either two seasons (Winter and the 4th of July) or three seasons (last winter, this winter, and next winter)

    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Politics and religion are said to be best avoided in polite conversation, but I do believe we should do a lot more open discussion on both. Hope you've had a great week! I've been on the road, but have just landed back to KL today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have my days when I don't know what to post and I only update my blog once a week. You would think with two small children and a puppy that I would have plenty of material. And I do, but I'm just so tired at the end of the week that I can't think of anything good to write about. Enjoy your trip and congrats on the weight loss. And the quilt too. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! Thanks for sahring.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, March 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I decided to give up on the book I was trying to read:  COLLECTIVE WISDOM.  I even started to wonder if it was a MISANDRY. Or maybe the w...