Thursday, March 16, 2017

Part Of The Answer. But Now What


Recent post I been having issue about U.S.B port. Can't get any photos up on to the lap top. One of my reader suggest I try all of them.
So I did I even un-plug the speaker and plug the other device in, still nothing. But the speaker work fine.
Love to share some photo. The saying a picture is worth 1,000 words.


Now on to my sell pitch, and links.

Still raising funds for Ms DAISY 

Ms BOO is in a contest (Poopin' in Winter Wonderland) 

Also my daughter is semester for WOOF WEAR AND CO Or one can purchase though there esty site...HERE and HERE 

Our pagan group was planning to have celebration and ritual for IMBOLC and OSTRE but at first I thought I wasn't going to attend because I thought I would been in Medford Oregon visiting my oldest.
But because of Sawyer work schedule we're going the following week.
So I send a message and found out it cancel and one of our members had report from some lab work and it doesn't look good.
That her cancer advance to a critical point and this up coming Tuesday there going to discuss her options.
She a little younger then me.
I know this could happen to anyone. I know I wouldn't want to be having her conversation.

 At first I was going to be calling the west corner as wench which represent water which represent emotion. But like I thought I was going to be in Oregon, and now it cancel.

Sure seem like our members in our group is having health issue. Murphette I hear now is having kidney failure.
One other guy who once came to I believe it was are mabon celebration had about with cancer.

I been working on my crafts. Having trouble getting the angle right. Tried several ways and yet haven't gotten it right.
Well what I'm trying to make is some binding. I even got a Dummy book for QUILTING for dummies and I'm real dummy.

Two of my friends and I order some sewing supplies from CONNECTING THREADS There order was quite a bit more then mine
But one thing I need was seam ripper, flat pins, and spray for quilting.



Got three piece of fabric and going to take it down to Oregon and give it to my daughter in law to make pooch scarfs.

Slowly still working on the locker hook rug and even cut some yellow strips.

Snow is sure shrinking. Even can see the flowerbed below the window. Quite a few things are popping up. One of my daffodils has a bud on it and lot of years it ends up freezing out.
Then to east of us the field is sure becoming un-covered.
Quite bit of wind today.

Breakfast...link sausage, potatoes, and eggs
Lunch grill cheese on slice of toast, and pear/cottage cheese sandwich.
Dinner...chicken, rice and pickle beets
Snack...jello and graham cracker.

I believe everything is ready for me to take our taxes to the accountant.
Which I will take in Friday morning before I head over and have the six month recall for the mammogram.
Although breast cancer isn't high in my family. And few of my relatives lived well into there 90's and even in to the 100's.
But my grandma Olive had one of her breast remove and she was well into her 80's.
The reason I'm going in earlier. Something show up and they want to get anther shot of my right boob.
Gee I hope they have an easier time finding what was seen last time.
Couldn't believe how many position my boob was put in.

Coffee is on


10 comments:

  1. Yes, it's so important to have that mammogram!

    Sad you're dealing with your friends getting sick. I know how that feels.

    I'm eager to hear more about your pagan group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, it's too bad that several in your group are having health issues. I hope they have excellent outcomes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suggest with that usb, take it to the library and see if the assistant can get it working on one of their computers that they have for customer use. If that still fails, then I'd say the usb is faulty and I'm sorry if it is because you won't be able to get your photos.
    Maybe someone who reads here with more technology experience can offer more suggestions?

    I remember being recalled for an extra mammogram, also an x-ray and an ultrasound check, they discovered I had two tiny fatty cysts, which was a great relief to me. My daughter lost her mother-in-law to breast cancer, so now my grand daughter has a slight risk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you get the pictures onto the usb? Did you do that yourself or someone did it for you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you stopped over after visiting Aunty Yam's blog. You know she stayed with me while she was here in the States for the BAR. What a joy she was. The mammogram squeeze yikes we hate that. Lee has had two biopsies but everything has always turned out fine. May you have sunbeams to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you. Laughter to cheer you and faithful friends our wish to you this St. Patrick's Day.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fabrics Dora, so vibrant! I'm always telling everyone else to go and have a regular mammogram.. can you believe it haven't ever been for one, but I'm happy that you're doing the right thing 😊 I wish I could help with the usb problem Dora but I'm a complete technophobe when it comes to anything like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hari OM
    River's suggestion to access another computer is exactly correct - as you are mentioning USB, is it that you are using the camera's own output cable to load photos? The other possibility is that the software for that connection is out of date. If your laptop has an SD slot, then just put the memory card directly into the machine and work from that. If it doesn't, it is possible to get an SD-USB adaptor for only aroud $4-5.

    Good luck with that and wishes for clear mammo! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope the repeat mammogram goes well for you. I've had several repeats over the years. The radiologist was watching a certain spot, finally decided--after several years--that whatever it is, it isn't changing size or shape, so that's a good thing. Your fabrics are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope the mammogram visit goes well for you. Sending positive thoughts your way. As I am getting older, I have friends that are getting sick and it has made me think a lot more about my own mortality. Anyway, take care and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lot of place are doing a "second look" mammogram. I had to go to another place where they had newer equipment. Nothing wrong, but do you know, 5 of my friends and my daughter also had to go for second looks--at the same place. I think that place was just trying to pay off their new equipment with Medicare and/or insurance money. There was nothing found in any of us!!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...