Friday, October 28, 2016

Maybe Now

Since I'll be heading work toward noon today. I now have a chance to do a post.
I'm trying to remember something of my week. I'm always glad when something not to exciting happens.

Yesterday I took Liz around to get her legals done. Now she can drive! and which means more freedom.
Confession time...It worries me a bit since she got wheels, that her and Regis might be cruising a bit. Which possible means I won't be getting in all my hours.
When it comes to time it doesn't quite register in there heads. Mostly Regis.

Saturday I'm taking them to the clothes give away over at the middle school. Never been but I heard it was pretty good event.

Well wrote the last two checks out for the monthly bills. Avista our gas company and it was just a hair above $22.00. Then the other check was for my health insurance let just call it $84.00
So in 3 days once again our bills will recycle though.
Talking about health insurance. I start to looking for new health coverage. The first of November those who take part in AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE ACT.
Let just say I got mix feeling about it for now.

Murphy as I was at work. Froze up 9 quarts of squash. Had them the other night for dinner.
Breakfast this morning consist of omelet.

The other day I did a smoothie. Trying to get more fruit and veggies in my diet. I was wondering how a winter SQUASH might work in a smoothie. Although I didn't grow any butternut squash.

Got a little time before I go off to work. Need to eat lunch and toss the ball for Daisy.

Coffee is on

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:05 PM

    It was interesting to read about the Affordable Health Care Act. Some of it sounds good, some not really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you hear that apparently you can make a spaghetti squash funnel cake? Not healthy, obviously, but maybe better than real funnel cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The smoothie looks nice, but I don't think it would taste as good with squash in it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer is coming here, I have to get my blender out again too, for my breakfast smoothies, usually yoghurt and bananas or yoghurt and strawberries. I don't have that every morning though.
    I've never tried a vegetable smoothie, if I made one I think I would have to cook it and call it soup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good smoothie! Though it's been a while since I had one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari OM
    Oh Yeah, I'm a smoothie fan too... Been away for a week showing a blogpal from Canada round the Bonny Land - but so glad to get back tonight and cook my own food!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. At the farmer's market, today, the cooperative service was featuring a pumpkin pudding made with sugar free vanilla pudding and skim milk. It was delicious! Not a smoothie, but perhaps an idea for you. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, March 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I decided to give up on the book I was trying to read:  COLLECTIVE WISDOM.  I even started to wonder if it was a MISANDRY. Or maybe the w...