Thursday, April 23, 2015

It Going So So

I had the morning off. So my friend Quenella came out to work on her site for her gardens.
She brought me a bouquet of flowers.
I been working on her site for sometime now and been trying to get the photos up.
It wasn't going good and I was about to bang my head against a brick wall or pull my hair out.
So we called BIZLAND 
and the issue was that bizland only work in browser “Internet Explore”
After I updated “Java” and for some odd reason “google chrome” isn't working.
Well we did change the text and put up some photos. Confession time...the photos isn't were they need to be on the home page. But they're up.
Quenella and her hubby put a lot of time into there GARDENS 
and I wish they will get people to come out and see them.

 
I been starting to put my yard decoration out. The other day I stop in
at the dollar store in Sandpoint and bought a new whirl thing.
Murphy put up some new fencing around the gardening.
 
Before I picked up the whirl thing. I had to take Carrie to an doctor appointment.
The flowers around the doctor office and I liked this flowering plant. Actual I like the silver thread like fuzzes on it. Question time..Does anyone know what type of flowers?

 
I been meaning to oil my sewing machine and had to purchase some 3-1 oil. Your basic sewing machine oil. I could swear there was a silver can around here.
But no luck of locating it. It was brought from Spokane and I believe it still had price sticker on it. Under a buck.
I picked up a bottle at Wal Mart for around $2.80.
I did get sewing machine oil. I kept breaking threads.

I'm a big one to keep my money in my home town and into the hands of Mom and Pop business.
In Bonners Ferry there is quite a few place to purchase fabrics and I use three of them and got my fabrics to make “rag rugs” for my children Yule gifts

 
Sawyer and Betty there colors will be turquoise, purple and yellow.

Bart and Molly there colors will be red, black and yellow

The turquoise and red came out of ALLEY FABRIC NOOK

The purple and black came out of CALLIES NICHE


The Yellow which I'm using for both project came from A LITTLE BIT MORE QUILTING

I know I don't have enough fabric I need to check out the other two fabric stores up on north hill and I'll also check the thrift stores.

 
And my dear dog Daisy makes sure I do everything right.

Coffee is on




2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:39 PM

    Hi! Ms Dora, thought I better stop by and check on you. Looks good. carry on! ha ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dora
    I have to write to you but I was looking at your blog and noticed you asked about the flowers: they are Pulsatilla vulgaris, or Pasque lily. Aren't they pretty!
    Writing soon, and thank you for your letter.
    Jodie x

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...