The warmest day was on the 13th at 110 (43)
The coolest day was on the 24th at 43(6)
The average high was 95(35)
The average low was 54(12)
Rain 1/8 inch (0.33)
- nineteen days above 90 degrees
- Cucumbers are actual doing something
- Went and wade in deep creek behind forest service and behind KOOTENAI WILD LIFE REFUGE
- Deep Creek comes out of MCARTHUR LAKE
- Deep Creek Dumps in Kootenai river
- Banana sales for fifty six cent a pound
Coffee is on
- Ground beef was on sale at $2.98 a pound and lean.
- Fisher peak is one of our higher PEAKS
- Power was out for two days
- During the heat Hubby and I hide of bush at deep creek and I read.
- It looks like I would be wise to leave the numbers out.