Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Strolling Right A Long

Been doing a lot better the last two weigh in at my T.O.P.S meeting. I've lost weight. I been doing much better with walking.

On Wednesday I been walking on south hill side of Bonners Ferry. But I take my camera a long and get a couple of photos.

I parked the pick up at the old Lutheran church (Missouri Synod) It change over the years. A few of my older first cousin got married in it. A non demoniacal. Then it was some type of business. Today it is an Presbyterian church.
It was lightly raining and just walk pass Dr Edwards home. He was a surgeon out of New York. Not sure if anyone lives in the home now.

One of my goal is to walk to the Orthdox  Church. Which is about mile from where I live. I'm at the fourth power line pole.

    So the other day I took my camera and took picture looking back to the west.
Yesterday (Tuesday the 18th of March) my hip was bothering me so my walk was shorten quite a bit. But not using it isn't going to help it. In simple term the body is met to be moved.

I'm trying to keep my calorie count between 1,500 to 2,000 a day. If your wondering why I chosen to eat 1,500 to 2,000 calories a day. A person needs 10 to 15 calories a day to maintain his or her present weight.
At my present weight of 210.25 I need 2,103.25 calories to maintain. So eating 103 to 603 calorie less then what I need to maintain my weight. That way I don't get cranky.
Sure there other factors to figure in how active you are, age, sex and what takes for you to burn energy and calories.
You know those who can eat junk all day and set around...not put on pound and they loose weight.
I'm not one of them.
Not to eat anything after 7pm and if I get hungry for what every reason I eat plain popcorn...no butter or salt.
Notice the days I go to work I tend to eat more carbs.

Some days are better then others.

Coffee is on



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on losing more weight. Mine has just sort of stopped, put a pound or two back on to be honest but the weather is getting better and so I hope to more walking like you are soon. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like pictures...

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...