Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Project A Galore

 Last year I went though the shed/barn shelf once and got rid of broken crap. I've start to go though it and putting things in boxes to yard sale them.
Making faster headway this time around.
I was planning to have a yard sale end of March. It spring break up here and roads have ruts and our soft and gooey. Best way of saying it “mud season”

A project of our is replacing some of siding our home. As I was at work Monday morning Murphy pull of the siding.
When I got home he and I pull down the siding from the rafter in the barn/shed. Organize and stack them neatly.
Inside were the shelf our there was pile of mix type of stickers. Averaging about 3 feet in length. We organize and bundle them and stuck them up on rafters. Lease were not tripping over them. Cut down on cussing.
One of things on my bucket list is learn the crochet stitching. I learn the double crochet stitch. Confession time...I'm a long ways from doing it absent mindless.
Not long ago I got this red yarn and I'm doing a scarf in red. I'm start to think my brain that day was real back firing (Brain farts) I have plenty of red tops. I would be better with anther color.
For what I'm painting in ceramic. I recently change the sets of colors I been using. Every so often I work with a different set of colors.
I recent finish a Jesus now I'm doing anther one. I thought I would paint 3 ornaments when I'm painting figurine. I know the picture only shows two but believe me, there anther one I'm working on. A girl gnome ornament.

12 comments:

  1. ...those ornament painting figurines look like your work will be very intricate. I do hope you show them when you're finished with the project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a lot of success with your yard sale !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:04 PM

    Boy you've been busy! I'm starting a dress for my grand-daughter today. I hope it fits. She lives 2000 miles away so measuring is a bit of an issue. Can't wait to see your scarf and figurines when they're done. That painting on those figurines looks like it would take a much steadier hand than I've got. Coffee runs through my veins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hootin Anni...I'll post them when I'm done.

    Gattina...I'm so tired of all my useless crap.

    MiMi...Actual a study hand help but doing back wash and wipe off the paint cover a lot of mistake

    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't you one busy lady! I'm going crazy with 'busyness' too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the ornament painting was made.. ive been planning to make one this summer! it must have been a tough day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gnome and Jesus statue sitting side by side! How funny.
    Hope you have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the yard sale!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with your sale!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really need to see if a friend will let me hop onto their yard sale since I don't have a place to have one myself. Need to do my own spring cleaning! You've inspired me :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Corinne..I been told ideal hands is work of the devil. Anyhow lot of things seem to make the devil happy.

    Richard I try to stop over and see your blog no luck getting there.

    Francene I don't think Jesus would have trouble with gnome. I bet he would enjoy painting ceramics. Kind of hippy guy.

    The three ladies who comment about yard sale. I'm so tired of having good usable stuff and I can't get to it or find it.

    Bill P. Hubby and I put shelves a while ago. From odds and ends.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...