Monday, January 13, 2014

It was the usual Spring day

I know it's not even middle of January. Over the weekend we had high winds and melting snow. No computer for us. The computer here is hooked up to broadband.
After work I stop in at our library and use there computer. I'm member of the boundary county human right task force.
This coming Sunday the 19th we're having a celebration...This year theme is "Workers Rights...A Human Rights Issue"
It's at the Trinity Lutheran Church in Bonners Ferry..2 in the afternoon.
 I said I would get hold of the radio station in area. Not sure when the computer would be up and going.

The ground is sure soaked having trouble with the wind, the good side of it soon everything will be dried out. The drains are sure having trouble so extra careful how much water is going down the drain.

Coffee is on 

5 comments:

  1. Been a pretty mild winter here and my broadband keeps on thumping along so I don't understand why yours doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The receiver is on black mountain and the top of the mountain receive a terrible ice storm with high winds. TV and radio had issues.
    Didn't think anyone in there right mind should be up on towers.

    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  3. The receiver is on black mountain and the top of the mountain receive a terrible ice storm with high winds. TV and radio had issues.
    Didn't think anyone in there right mind should be up on towers.

    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Terry is on a system like that, they are always having trouble with it, he said that when it gets down to 20 degrees it often doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my back yard is super wet and the easter eggs ruby leaves me are not pleasant to deal with.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 17, 2024: This Is What Happened

There was very little going on today. I went to the library to get a printout. We don't own a printer, and I'm afraid I would have ...