Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I Didn't Want to Make Stink


I had a few thoughts on what my blog post was going to be about. There few topic I want to blog about. My thoughts on any thing sure isn't going to make two hoops and shout about a thing. I sure not going change much of any thing.
Christmas is pretty much covered. A few cans of pet food to get. A cribbage board and deck of playing cards.
Started wrapping and bagging gifts and send out Christmas Cards. 

It was frustrating to anything with using dial up on computer. Since we got wi-fi though Broadband
compare to other places it a little costly. Living rural part of North Idaho they don't offer any bargain deals when it comes to your internet connection.
But since I put in broadband I start to keep track of what I eat, drink, mood, and journal using fitday
I haven't yet put in my activity level.
Last time I went to our TOPS and weight in for the week I came in second place as pounds lost. Only one lady gain at our local tops chapter

Now for those who are wondering what other stuff I want to blog about..the environment, religion (Christian as mental illness) (Christian who poop don't stink) economy, work, and daily life.

Coffee is on


3 comments:

  1. Now for those who are wondering what other stuff I want to blog about..the environment, religion (Christian as mental illness) (Christian who poop don't stink)

    HAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. christianity is a very well paying mental illness for a lot of people.

    i'm thinking of getting into that racket when i retire and fleece a few lambs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas- have a good one (my Aunt thinks her Catholic poop doesn't stink either :)) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...