Monday, October 08, 2012

I Just Wanted To.

Once a month I go and visit some different blogs what I have on my list called “Coffee Pals” but this evening I decided to check out two random blogs one is Bella which she left a comment over at samhain sirens
but I notice she also taking part in nablowriimo but as I was checking out things over at nablowrimo I picked anther blog to visit which is an-alternative-to-reality.

 
The weekend is over and it's back to a fun on a haunted day A $35.00 gift certificate will be given away by
  and I like the picture above. I have thing about the color blue.
I hope my like her on facebook went though. It seem like one moment I like her shop then I'll check back and nothing.

 
Just quick copy of the feature recipe

Perfect for kids! Or, you know, anyone who likes ice cream. Get them in on making the cookies, sampling the ice cream (there’s plenty to go around, right?), and assembling.

Ingredients

* 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix

* 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened

* 1 egg

* 3 cups mint chocolate chip ice cream

* 1 cup dark cocoa candy melts

* Betty Crocker® candy sprinkles, if desired

Method

1. Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, butter and egg until soft dough forms. On lightly floured surface, roll dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut with 3- or 4-inch witch hat-shaped cookie cutter. On ungreased cookie sheet, place cutouts 1 inch apart.

2. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.

  1. For each ice cream sandwich, press about 1/4 cup ice cream between 2 cookies. Wrap individually in plastic wrap. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour, or until serving time. Melt candy coating as directed on package; brush over one side of each ice cream sandwich. Decorate with sprinkles. Freeze until set.


Work wasn't hard but it was long and drawn out...Coffee is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...