Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Weather Report for August 2012 and Other Stuff.

The warmest day was August 4th 92.8 (33.7)
The coldest day was August 29 & 30 24.8 (-4)
The average high for the month was 84.8 (29.3)
The average low for the month was 31.7 (-0.1)
Rainfall for the month was .25 (0.6)

 
I did finish my walk to end of the field. There were some stuff back in the woods in corner like a deer stand.
A hay baler but with a large engine hooked to it.
But this silver item. I'm not sure what it is.

I kept better track what we spend except for fuel for the rigs
August bill looks like this
Northern lights which is our electricity $60.93
Phone bill $20.77
Water bill $41.00
Avista which is our gas $5.11
Lab work $19.96
So the total spend for the month $147. 77
Now for the food I kind of broke it down a little but I there could be some debate what is whole, foolish food, and prepared foods.
Whole foods came to $255.92
Foolish foods came to $67.08
Prepared foods came to $45.03
Non Foods came to $72.02
So the total spend for the month $440.05
So all of this was for 3 people 1 dog and 3 cats. But if you just want to break it down to just people the cost per meal was $1.57...3 meals a day.
Confession time...the foolish part was mainly at Starbucks.

Last thing I start to paint and pour up some of my ceramics.


2 comments:

  1. You are doing really good with the cost break down per a person. I have been able to down size our budget a bit my self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing what one can do with homemade meals. On average, I try to spend as little as 7.50€ per person per day, including snacks (nuts, fruit) and extras.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...