Sunday, September 30, 2012

Late Breaking Dew Hickey.

I had no plan to blog today but I was briefly over at The Secret Life of the American Working Witch.
which I was skimming though her Sunday Stew and there was a link to nablowrimo is...for the month of October one blogs everyday....So for more info just click on over to the meme 
Actual one time I blog everyday and I would say for last couple of years I haven't blogged on a regular bases...Confession time...I actual enjoying doing my blog even I don't get many comments.

1 comment:

  1. Her blog looks interesting, if I had time to read more blogs.

    I'm a blogging whore trying to piss off christians and muslims equally.

    It's a wonder I haven't been shot yet.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 23, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I'm tired. I been tired most of the last week. Been doing a little here and there. Nothing big, just studly getting things done. Yes,...