Once again I'm going to do my prediction for 2012. I've done this for ages on this blog of mine. Confession time...I got a real crappy out come. I haven't hit the nail on the head. Although I've been some-what close...barely.
- There will be a food give away here in United States...but it will be on news not because of giving way food. It will be on who handling it.
- Iran borders will be move into part of Iraq
- Must world currency will be on the down side (some deflation).
- The Chinese won will be down in late spring early summer (May and June)
- Privatizing more things and service will be the big push in government.
- A larger divide between the haves and haves not.
- The new count for congress will be 225 Republican and 209 Democrats.
- Obama will get elected for his second term.
- Ground beef in July will majorly fall in price to under $2.00 a pound
- Gas companies will be forced to give there profits from their sell of lottery gas tickets.
- More people will be involved with there local charity or communities (actual socialize will be up)
- There will be a new hit songs out for the holidays or seasons celebration.
Here in a link to 2011 predictions