Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Little Dog Ran Away With the Spoon

Yesterday I went an spend some money. I order my self a Cuisinart food prossor
I been saving up for one. Out of every pay check I would stick $10 in a container of some time.
Plus I gather reward points from the credit card. When using the debit card I run it as a credit.
Well I had enough points to get a $100 gift card from amazon though my bank.
Plus the money I get from Faith for driving her around. That check I just put on the credit card account it some where between $30 and $60 bucks.
So there was an over payment on the card.
So I ordered the food processor
I also got a card for my camera amazon offer a lot better deal then even wal-mart I pay right around $25 for 1mb and amazon offered a 2mb for $13 something.
It end up I didn't have to touch the money in container and I have little over $70 toward the good on my credit card.

I been back doing genealogy. History has always fascinated me. There a possibility that my 2nd great grand-father “Gilman” Witherell was a letter carrier. So back in his day they only had three choices to delivery mail; on a horse, horse with some type of buggy, or on foot.
He had two son that served in the Civil war. His son Henry who died of disease during the war. The his youngest son Duane my great grand-father who was part of the 21 gun salute over President Lincoln grave.
I been finding odds and ends about the family. Like “Gilman” other son George who was the oldest head to California with his wife “Suzy Church” I only know of one son “Bert”. I don't recall the name but I believe it was Bert son who served in World War I.
But what I find is strange either they had large families 6 or more. Or they only had one only child. I know Gilman had 5 or 6 kids.
At this point George only had one child.
Henry had one child Harley. But it looks like Harley mother Susan Brown (Baines) remarried after her husband Henry died.
Duane had two son Clarence and Maurice. Maurice died do to some type of food poisoning during the San Francisco earth quake in early 1900's
Clarence and his first wife Elsie only had one child Harold my dad. They where soon divorce after there marriage. Both remarried and Elsie with her new husband Rolph had 4 more children. Clarence remarried to woman name Pearl. I gather she had some children but Clarence and she never had an of there own.
My dad Harold was married to a lady name Anna Bleazby for 4 months and she died. I know later on he remarried a lady name of Louise. They where married for 20 years and had no children and where divorce. In about three years after his divorce he married my mom Myra and I'm there only child.
You see even before Gilman they had large families or just one child.
Editor Note...I just found this picture on the net. I'm waiting for my card for my camera I just took my last picture one for photo hunt on Saturday and the other one is for September weather report. I know I didn't spell 
processor right I had trouble changing the link.

4 comments:

  1. I'm an old fashioned country fart, have a couple of those old hand grinders, love them. Of course I like my blender also, it makes good shakes with those wild blackberries out there.

    I been back doing genealogy. History has always fascinated me.

    Genealogy is flawed you know, our ancestors never admitted who they were screwing in the barn when they could.

    I'm a mutt myself, but seem to have gotten pretty good genes out of the deal, have outlived my siblings without even trying.

    Why is my word verification pecker?

    ReplyDelete
  2. History is flawed also you know, we write it to suit ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:21 PM

    I have a Cuisinart that I got for a birthday. I absolutely adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genealogy can be very interesting. My mother's sister married an American. His hobby was genealogy. He found out that his great grandfather who came to New York in 1860 and my aunts great grandda were brothers !!! isn't that a coincidence, but he had remained in Germany.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...