Tuesday, September 06, 2011

The Cat and The Fiddle

This what I plan to post today was Aug weather report. The fact is our home computer is having issues. So here I am at work typing away.
I  guess sometime or day the computer won't be having issues. I guess everything has issues including me.

First of all I thought I was going to put down zero rain fall but the last day a thunder storm came though and dumped an 1 1/2 inches of rain.


I still been trying to make it to end of the field. Haven't yet made it. Haven't gave up either. Well I went in to my weight lost support group I was down a 1/2 of pound.
I'm trying not to eat anything after dinner and if I have to I eat plain popcorn.


So over Labor day weekend. Murphy, His sister Faith and her hubby Heinz with two of there grandchildren went and hiked into the second lake. The first lake one can drive too but I've never been to the other lakes up at Roman Nose. Hopeful next year I can see the third lake. 

 Both boys are back in college and still going to North Idaho College.   
     
I think it would be easy to teach my to cats Ziggy and Rosie to play the fiddle then figure out why in hell I can't get one line.
We still have Dial up so I'm taking in my external modum and see if that causing me issues.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...