Saturday, August 27, 2011

Photo Hunt (Symbolic)

I thought this week photo hunt of symbolic would be very hard to do. Just quite the opposite but I decided to use only two symbols.
One is the free mason symbol. On my dad side I believe most of them where free mason. I know my great grandfather Duane on his tombstone he has the free mason symbol. His wife Dora has the eastern star symbol on her tombstone.
I took the picture of the mason symbol off my dad masonic papers. He was a free mason in Michigan. Not much for free mason up in Bonners Ferry and the closes Eastern Star I could join is in Sandpoint.
Last Sunday Murphy and I went to the gardenia center in Sandpoint for there Sunday service. I'm not sure if this is symbol or not. But it up at the front.
The speech or sermon was on “Action with Compassion”

For more info on the hunt please stop in at Tn Chicks
Next week theme of “wrong” sure could be a fun challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Is freemansonry supposed to be secret? Having said this, I knew freemasons in Tanzania and Kenya (yes, really) who were quite open about their being so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How interesting !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please help me by reading my appeal on my profile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting and I love those symbols!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:54 PM

    They have the feel of antiquity behind them.

    My photo ishere

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting especially the triangle one. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...