Saturday, July 09, 2011

Photo Hunt (Near)

I'm doing a fill in for Ida. They took a trip over to Oregon coast. When I say they I mean her mom Alice and her dad Marim.
Actual the whole gang went which consist of 4 children one of them had to stay and work
I believe 4 grand-kids also tag along. One other girl that lives in there home.
So to best my count there was 11 of them traveling to Oregon Coast. Yea I know Oregon Coast isn't near me, to those who live in New York I'm a lot closer then they.
Ida client lives near Montana. It would be a little over 20 miles from the south hill in Bonners Ferry. I'm about 3 or 4 miles south of Bonners Ferry.
So I drive by Herman Lake, a private lake. Last time I knew any thing about ownership it was own by some big wig from the Pepsi Company. They would fly on small private jet into the Bonners Ferry Airport, just east of the three mile junction .

Anna who I'm temporary taking care of. There pump to the well went out so there no running water in there home. So I have to heat up water on the stove for dishes. Plus there no washing machine. So I been using mine which is near by. So close right in basement.
Sawyer showed up with his dog “Boo” he was heading camping with some friends and found out someone was allergic to dogs. So he brought Boo to stay with us.
I kept her near our place. I didn't want her roaming to far.
Not sure what Daisy thought of Boo. But it really didn't matter. Daisy is a dog that really can focus.
Daisy doesn't really leave the place. In her mind there no place like home and one can't get into trouble or hurt on ones home porch. Or hiding behind ones couch.

To be part or to enjoy the hunt please take time and visit our hostess TN CHICK

5 comments:

  1. Oh those dogs are just too adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Port Angeles, Washington so I'm just above the Oregon coast on our own coast. Well actually, we are on the Pudget Sound but the coast isn't that far away.

    If I get a blue healer I think I'll name it Blue, great dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice interpretation for "near"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice idea for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bet Boo and Daisy become friends.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...