Friday, May 22, 2009

I Rather Do It This Way Not That Way.


Flowers real don’t represent every spirit or soul. I headed up to Grandview Cemetery to decorate some graves.
So two of the graves I did not with flowers but with whirl bird, which went on our nephew Nate grave.
I put a sun on my parents grave Harold (Pete) and Myra.
So I put plastic flowers on my cousin Doyle, Murphy dad Dewayne, and his mom Delora, my grandparents Edgar (Jack) and Olive, Murphy grandparents John and Elizabeth. Then I went over to our friend Les and put some flowers on his grave.
Statement time…memorial day real gets to me. I rather honor those who cross over in different rhelm then what we live in
I rather do something in line of Samhain But I know no one around here real does Earthy holidays such as changing of the seasons.
I could think plenty to do for some of the spirits. Like my dad I could have display of trains sense he worked 50 years on the trains. Anyhow he started before he was 18 years old, and he really like spilt peas soup, I know my cousin Doyle was a great fan of football and have friendly game of football out in the cemetery. Plus Doyle serve his country during Vietnam.
I don’t know if Doyle liked playing pinochle but he knew how. A friendly game of cards. Murphy mom I never met but I understand she was avider book reader so one could bring some of her favor books. My Grandma Olive loved flowers.
I understand Elizabeth like a sip of wine.
Doesn’t this sound like a better way to celebrate those who gone before us?



I went to a few yard sales. I got late start I want to do a few chores around the place before I adventure out.
One thing getting a late start I didn’t spend all that much only a dollar. Which got me Dr Phil book “Self Matters”.
So next weekend yard selling I’ll have more money and I might be going to the yard sale in Sandpoint area. Or even a thrift shops

2 comments:

  1. I think it's important to honor those who have departed in the best way we know how. The best way they would like to be remembered :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your unique remembrances!
    What a family to honor :)

    Enjoy the book and hope you find some fun stuff at the yard sales!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...