Monday, February 23, 2009

Hypotense

Murphy and I attended the service at the gardenia center and the speaker was Govinda and it was on astrology


We spoke on changes we may be going thru and the planet Uranus and Saturn are line up.
As he explain there the opposites. Now do we need a variety of opposites in our life to make us balance?
But few other things he said real got my attention is on Obama Astrological Chart Statement time…I don’t know this is accurate or not But he also said Obama in his astrology chart has the shape of Star of David
To read about the astrology of the shape of star of David click here and stroll down


He said he only seen or known 14 other people with the star of David in there chart. So I came home and looked at my astrology chart and see what shape is taking place and I would call it a scalene triangle or a hypotenuse.
Then also I notice I have nothing in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th or 9th houses.
I’m clueless what this actual means but I found it interesting

3 comments:

  1. Haven't a clue! But I'm sure your just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does sound interesting...

    Have a great week..it's so good to be visiting... Hope all is well with you

    Lots of love,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had my chart done once, but can't remember what shape it made.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...