For some reason I keep forgetting to do skittles Heads or Tails
for some reason I’ve been having a brain farts and keeping meme days straight now.
Well this week topic is Manners and next week will be “supply”
One thing my parents excepted out of me was good manners all the way around. Let see is I can recall a few of them.
1. Don’t track dirt in house. Shoes came off in the mudroom.
2. When your guest at someone home always ask if they’re any way I could help.
3. No rude sound and if one slip always say “excuses me”
4. Always use please, thank you, and your welcome.
5. No elbows on table
6. Ask to be politely to be excuses from the table
7. Sit up straight
8. When you leave the table you grab your personal dishes and take them over to the sink
9. Always put things back after you get done.
10. Address people popular or how they want to be addressed.
I would show bad manners out in public or I would get in major doodoo.
Well most of my friend basically had some regulations in home about manners. Well my friend Susan when we were teenagers we spent a lot of time together and I ate every so often at her home.
But one day of the month they let manners slide.
Belching was a loud; tossing food about, rude comments was a loud.
I thought this was neat and I tried to get my parents to lets have a non-manner day once a month and they wouldn’t go for it.
Well the rest of the time Susan family manners was as strict as mine
When I took Rex for a walk I heard birds singing