I was going to take picture of all my items that one may sit on but my batteries went dead in my camera so I came up with something else quickly
Here is a list of things I did so far this morning which I had to stand.
1. Dishes which there wasn’t many.
2. Vacuumed the living room plus I move some of the furniture. I slide what I could toward the west side.
3. Clean the inside and organize the fridge.
4. Dusted the two end tables by the love seat.
5. Mop the kitchen flour.
6. Laundered some towels, 3 pillowcases, and few of Bart Boxer shorts.
7. Cooked Murphy some breakfast
8. Took a walk with Daisy to the next drive way pass the blueish grey house.
9. Water the back yard and the trees
Here is what I did sitting so far this morning
1. Pray and meditate…I prayed about our world leaders and future world leaders, asking for help to become healthier and my ceramic shop, then I ask those who our physical or mental ill that they will be healed, and then I sit a short time breathing and clearing the clutter in my mind. I always end my prayer with “I am at peace” “I love” and the “world is good”
2. Balance the checkbook and we’re not broke.
3. Eat Breakfast
4. Drank Coffee
5. Watch the news
I’m doing a thing on my blog on the 25 of every month called need to know and I’ll ask a simple question.
So on the 25th could you post your answer on your blog and leave a comment that day back on my blog Peppylady
What do and don’t you like about your area you live in?