Tuesday, June 24, 2008

No Need For a Title




What the House Test Says About You



You consider yourself important, but no more important than anyone else. You love attention, but you don't feel like you deserve more of it than anyone else.



You aren't against being community oriented, but it's not really your thing. You tend to prefer to focus on your family and not the neighborhood around you.



You are creative, expressive, and bright. You are always in the middle of some amazing project.



You take good care of your physical appearance. You dress well, stay in shape, and do your best to look great.



You are moved by romance and love. You are optimistic about people, and you love hearing about happy endings.






You Are 56% Open Minded



You are a very open minded person, but you're also well grounded.

Tolerant and flexible, you appreciate most lifestyles and viewpoints.

But you also know where you stand firm, and you can draw that line.

You're open to considering every possibility - but in the end, you stand true to yourself.


I did the push up test on Sunday and I did not even one. 20 years ago I could do a 100 of them.
So off to boot camp.
For more info on the 100 push ups

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get your computer back on time. I’m tempted to play with these Blogthing Quizzes, but I’m so far behind I dare not take the time tonight. Just thought I’d say Howdy since I’m here. I came from Skittles Heads or Tails site and am trying to catch up with folks who played this week.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...