Thursday, June 05, 2008

Like To Have Read More Peace Blogs


The last two days been crazy my son Bart got an Toyota Tercel from an auction. So he and i went to Courd'Alene and picked up.
Gas here in Bonners Ferry is at $3.89 a gallon.
Today I went to work.
So my home looks like a wreaking crew went though it and forgot to clean up after them self.
So I was hoping to visit more peace blogs but didn't have the chance to. So today night it short post.
I want to read a few of my coffee pals blogs.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:30 AM

    A most interesting post. I enjoyed your narratives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gas is about the same price here. We are all going to have to start riding bikes or horse if it keeps going up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Gas is just outrageous here too.

    Take your time with the peace posts. Come back and savor them when you need a moment of peace and quiet.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, March 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I decided to give up on the book I was trying to read:  COLLECTIVE WISDOM.  I even started to wonder if it was a MISANDRY. Or maybe the w...