This week theme for photo hunt is Twistedand next week theme is thirteen (13).
For more info please Click here
At first I thought of doing something from the rock group Twisted Sister but of I have zerolth things of Twisted Sister.
My friend Quenella and her hubby Earl has these beautiful gardens and part of their gardens are some bonsi.
This one I took a picture is about 20 years old and they started this one when they was living in town behind the court house and one of the seedling of the court house maple trees start to come up in their yard.
And they liked the way it was forming and with a little bit of time they groomed it into one of their bonsi and when they moved up on Katka they dug it up and took it with them.
Now it sits in their garden right off of their porch
I found this over at Howling hill and here my answers and I guess anyone is welcome to join in.
1. How often do you shower/bathe?
2. How often do you wash your hair?
3. How often do you brush your teeth?
4. How often do you floss?
5. How often do you get your hair cut?
6. Do you use “natural” products or conventional ones?
7. Have any of these habits changed as you’ve tried to live a greener lifestyle? If so, which ones and how?
1. I shower about 4 times a week or if I feel dirty. I don’t leave the water running. Some Sundays I soak in tub I guess I’m still a wusse girl
2. I wash my hair every time I shower.
3. Twice to three times a day.
5. 3 to 4 times a year, I need one now.
6. Pretty much the conventional ones I like Sauve shampoo or rain something or other.
7. I don’t know I guess watching my consumption of water is being a little green.
I found this tag over at Peas corner 1) Write your own six-word memoir about yourself.
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you'd like.
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible, so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4) Tag five more blogs with links.
5) And don't forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
Summersault off a horse land on feetNote time…I majorley sprung my ankle