Wednesday, April 30, 2008

As Bean Soup Is Cooking, I'm Doing

Last two days I haven’t spent all that much time on the computer just an hour a day and now actual everything so far is going smoothly.
Don’t want to say “smoothly” to loud now.
I been doing some smaller on going project I been neglecting.



I’m making mix bean soup in a crock pot or slower cooker.
On the way from home I picked two pigs hocks to enhance the flavor.
Then I put some seasoning in it my friend Alice Zesty blend, kelp, mushroom shitake ones, and sea salt.
I have to slice, diced, and shrewd some veggies like onions, carrots, and celery



I finely got the books in box and put back under the stair wells. I pull out a few books that I want to keep handy.
Carrots Loves Tomatoes by Lousie Riotte.
square foot gardening by Mel Bartholomew.
I’m starting to notice there some gardening books I might be interested in.
I also found two other books I’m keeping out for now. First Field guide Rocks and Mineral by the National Audubon Society
Stars a golden guide.
I pulled out a book I didn’t need or want at this time. I was looking for my needlepoint book.
I’ve been thinking of doing some embroidery.
Confession time..I need my head looked at I got enough irons in the fire now

So today I been reading some blogs and over at Kati she found this post called Up for a challenge
which Sharon started it. Now if one Clicks here one would fine more about this challege.



I join some blog ring at 365
I join 3 groups and started on my self called “Anything Goes”. Well I want to visit some of these people blog.
I’m hope between today and tomorrow I’ll get to a few of them

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...