Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Mabon-Autumn Scavenger Hunt

Yes it’s that time for anther scavenger hunt. You’ll need to find seven items for your partner. Which I’ll list toward the button of this post




1. You’ll need to sign up by or before Monday the 10th of September and the way you do that is by leaving a comment.
2. Then before Thursday the 13th of September could you mail me your address so your partner will know where to mail your package? My email is peppylady_60@yahoo.com (between peppylady and 60 is one of these _)
3. Then shortly after that the following day or the next day I’ll e-mail who your exchange partner will be.
4. I like everyone to sent out there scavenger hunt package right around or before the 19th of September, so we all can receive our package right around Mabon or the first day of autumn, which is September 23.
5. This is open to all even international
Now for the items you’ll need to find
1. An object with an apple
2. Package of tea
3. A nice picture in your area that is facing west
4. A few pamphlet about your town (You can get this at your local Chamber of Commerce)
5. An item that you use to handle something hot with
6. An item that is more then 3 inch long and shorter then 6 inch long that can roll
7. A soup or stew recipe
Good Luck and happy Scavenging

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like another fun Scavenger Hunt, my friend! Count me in:-) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds fun. What a great idea!
    Count me in! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that sounds like a fun way to begin Autumn! Count me in!!! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know your deadline was before today, but I'm hoping you'll let me in since I'm signing up today.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...