Friday, August 17, 2007

Friendly Friday

Sense I rearranged my coffee pals. At this time I have 29 coffee pals that I read and I let Google Random number picked who would be feature in my friendly Friday and the lucky blogger is pagan on ridge if you notice she has four parts to her blog but I’m going to focus on Witch of wild wood her blog to me is explore her spiritual life living on the planted earth with all the positive and negative which we all feel even if we don’t want to admit it..
Witch of Wildwood has 25 blogger pals listed on her side bar and it looks like I’m going to use Google Random number and it look like I’ll be checking out Dragon fly 183 I’m not sure I understand everything that goes around in this ole world we all share. But Dragonfly of Witch on White Mountain has some interesting stuff.
I know I need to cut down on the carbon I put in the environment I have no reason to grip about others until I cut back on mine. No one is going to stop a 100% but if I cut back a diminutive bit


Last night I cooked one of Autumns Meadow Etli Ispinak or Turkish Spinach
1 1/3 lbs. lean ground beef
2/3 stick of butter (5 1/2 to 6 tbsp)
1 cup onion, diced
4 10 oz. boxes frozen chopped spinach
or 40 oz. fresh spinach
28 oz. can Progresso Crushed Tomato with added puree
1 rounded tsp. salt
1 cup water
1/2 cup rice rinsed in 1/4 cup water

1. brown meat in a large pot in it's own fat, drain fat
2. Remove meat
3. In the same pot, melt butter
4. Lightly brown onion
5. Add cooked meat, spinach (defrosted works faster), tomatoes, puree, salt, water, and rice
6. Cover and simmer for one hour, stirring every 5 minutes so it doesn't stick to the pot
7. Tastes better the next day, warmed. Serve with French Bread and dollop of sour cream or plain yogurt.

Confession time…I add a little bit of my own touch I add a little bit of green pepper and celery diced
One of the reason I want to try this is sometime we will add a little bit of spinach to our burgers



I been sort of trying to improve my blogging and computer skill over at the blog Olympics I did Subscribe to a new blog. This is easy enough but I have a question. What is the reason behind in subscribed to a blog?
I’m pretty well clueless what there chattering about Submit or vote for a post you like on someone else’s blog on a social networking or bookmarking site and overwrite old draft posts that you’re no longer going to use.

2 comments:

  1. You subscribe to a blog so that you can receive updates to read at your convenience in a feed reader. Read more about RSS.

    One social bookmarking site that you could use to participate is StumbleUpon: see my post on StumbleUpon start to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dora:-) I'm finally back to blogging, I missed you all! Feels like I've been away from it for weeks but it was only 3 days! lol Thank you so much for your words of comfort on the loss of my SIL, they were very much appreciated!! xox

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...