Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Flower Beds Update One


I finely got my zany socks in package and ready to be mailed. Not many choices at the dollar store only two designs of them. An Easter and I think some odd looking Pac man.
So I thought the Easter looking sock was the best one so it got picked.
Now it seem every time you mail a package from the post office they basically like to know if your terrorist by the question they ask on what you’re shipping.
Confession time…I want to give them a smart-ass answer But I know they wouldn’t have much humor if I gave them a smart-ass answer to a question they ask if I was shipping chemicals or explosives.
Anyhow if someone real was going to ship something like explosive who in their right mind would admit it




There not much planted in my patriotic flowerbed. Now there is some tulip in bloom.
Although the package said they were white. But to me they look creamy yellow and during the sunlight they see a little more towards the whitish.
Before my mom bought this place in late 70’s or early 80’s. Someone planted some daffodil bulb under one of the breach trees.
I know my mom didn’t plant them, only plants she actual enjoy growing was vegetables and berries.
Her reason is; if you can’t eat them why grow them.
Only flower I actual can remember is actual petunias when I was child.
Not much going on in my yellowish and purplish flowerbed. Actual the only thing showing in the picture is my daffodils and grape hystins. I took the picture on the 24th of April and this morning I notice I have a yellow tulip starting to bloom and a lighter yellow daffodil.
I know in the middle is pretty naked but I do have flower bulbs in the middle which will bloom later in the season.
My Hodge Podge flower bed. No, color as of yet.
The Ash and Popular tree seems to be taking it sweet ole time to bare some leaf coverage

2 comments:

  1. Hello dear Peppy:-) I'm back from my trip and trying to play catch up with everyone! It's funny your post should be about your flowerbeds...I just came in from cleaning one of mine out. My daffodils and tulips haven't bloomed yet but they should be doing so soon! My crocuses are already finished. I removed all the straw I had put on my flowerbeds for the winter and loosened up all the soil, etc, so it looks so much better now:-) Hope you get lots of socks on that exchange...I once joined a towel one and only received 2 towels! lol xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your comments on the postal service...teehee!
    And that is an awesome slideshow!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...