Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Happy Spring


Spring was wet and raining today mainly. The peaks of the mountains never shown its snow peak tops.
Well so far in my rain gauge I got an inch of rain, not much going on as for the plant life around here.
Except the daffodils in the hodge podge flowerbed under my big picture window is starting to bud.
Today my friend Quenelle and I went to Sandpoint to take of some errands. First all I need to drop off my progress reports so I can receive a paycheck.
Then we stop at the gardenia center and in the basement they have a bookstore that sells spiritual items. I bought some things but Quenelle didn’t buy anything.
Then we stopped at the Sandpoint Chamber for which Quenelle is a member of.
She want talk to them about her site being linked from there’s.
Then we went into JC Pennies and I order Murphy some work boots. But before we stop at Pennies and Chamber we stop at the bank and I deposited most of our tax return into our little saving account.
Then after all that Quenelle and I stop in at McDonald and treated are self to a Sundae she had a strawberry one and I had a caramel one.
Then Wal-Mart was our last stop. Quenelle got a waffle iron and some doves chocolates. Then I had to talk to the place where you pick up medicine for they over charged me.
Plus I bought a hairbrush and a dark chocolate candy bar with macadamia nuts and cranberries.
It been a while since I got out of Wal-Mart for under $10 bucks.
When we got home Quenelle did some changes on her home page for her Catered Wedding business.

I started some cottonseeds today and later on season I put them in my hodge podge flowerbed and hope they bloom.
I’m not excepting much from the cotton, for I’m about 35 Miles to the Canadian border plus we have snow on our pecks now and we don’t plant anything until May.
Plus I notice one little sprout showing though in my onions





I did a tarot card reading and it had some words of wisdom that I need and know I need to work on.



I did a Ostara Altar finely and so I complete # 19 for my 101 things to do in 1001 days.
To the left of my friendship jar there is a hen sitting on eggs to represent something to come to life.
A picture that my ostara scavenger hunt partner sent me and a candle and the sent is hazel nut.
To right of friendship jar is a picture looking east toward Black Mountain and which the sunrises over and which to me represent a new beginning.
Also my ostara scavenger hunt made me a little notebook and it is to collect inspiring words to grow on.
She put in “ Friend lightens every burden and make the sunshine brighter”
I also add one of mine “ Beauty is the realm of spirits is not about surfaces and pleasing forms.
It’s about experiencing a transcendent forces”.
And a candle sent, sweet nectar

3 comments:

  1. Happy Spring Equinox, Peppy! Looks like you got the rain from the all the clouds I was watching yesterday. They just rolled thru here, only a few little sprinkles.

    Your post about whats on you altar reminded me that I have a little something I've been wanting to send to you for your friendship jar! Can you email me where to send it?

    turtleheart3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Spring to you! I love the things you sent. I had checked my mail on Monday and had the notice for Carries package, but didn't recheck mail till yesterday *wed* your package was in the box, so I didn't have to worry about picking it up at the post office. I have your hippie swap things ready to mail too, and they will porbably go out tomorrow. I have a job interview later today so won't get to mail them until then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to seeing your cotton plants plants blooming, how interesting! and onions are hardy things, good luck growing!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...