Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #8


Thirteen Things about THIRTEEN ITEMS I WANT OFF EBAY
dish clothes

dish cloth and dish towels

china hutch

curio cabinet

chocolate sunflower

Russian sunflower

Yellow Narcissus

yellow fritillaria

purple crocus

purple tulip

giraffe salt and pepper shakers

humingbirds with flowers

cat on pumpkin





1. Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 comments:

  1. Good luck on E-bay! Thanks for visiting my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, love the flowers shown!
    and happy TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. E-bay is so interesting. My son bought his car on e-Bay then sold his truck.

    My 13 food triggers are up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried E-bay. Probably should take a look at it. :)

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...