Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Welcome February




The first of every month I take a picture of Roman Nose which I can see from my front window. I was comparing the January to February pictures to each other. Considering that I didn’t stand in the same spot. The real big notice I see is the thickness of the clouds.


I keep track of the weather tempatures.
For the Month of January 2006
Hottest day was the 26 of January was 49.3
Coldest day was the 21 of January was 21.2
The average high for the month was 39.3
The average low for the month was 28.1
Just taking a quick glance I would say January of 2006 is warmer. The other part of what I really recall about January 2005 is all the low lying fog


My hubby and I went to the tooth doctor and we each had a tooth filled. So the cats out of the bag we both had one cavity.


A couple days ago I notice that there is something green coming up in the flower bed under my front widow.

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful! I would love to see that kind of view when I look out my front window! You take very pretty pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've got some family over in Cour d'Lane...if that's how you spell it. We get over into Idaho about once a year - and it is beautiful, as your photos indicate.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...