Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Don't Judge To Harsh

I decided not to redesign my blogger at this time. I just don’t want to get to many irons in the fire I decided to focus on getting my ceramic shop up.


I had this strange dream last night. It goes as follow


I was over to my Sister-in-law Faith and was ready to leave and walk down the stairs and out the door.
The local police knock on the door and open it and said “Peppylady your under arrest for passion of marijuana”
My Brother-in-law Earl was in the same room but on the other side said “ charge her with being a nudist and swinger”
So the police and I walk down the stairs.


Next thing I was being booked in the local jail sleep their for the night and the next morning I’d have to make appearance in court to make a plead

.

The court had beige walls the only peoples in court was the judge in a black robe and someone saying . “ This is court of law you have a choice of three pleads “guilty, not guilty, and explanation”


The person other then the judge “Said Peppylady how do you plead for passion of marijuana’” I said “” not guilty”.

Then I was ask how I’d plead to the charge of being a nudist “ I said guilty with
explanation. I said “ When I was a nudist I was at a register nudist camp and always wore my clothing
when I wasn’t at the nudist camp”

For the last charge the judge want to know how I plead on the charges of being a “swinger” I said with “explanation.” I then precede to say “ If the court is going to punish me for being a swinger then I said my husband Murphy, my brother in law Earl and his wife Tadita should get the same punishment right be side me


Other then court people on one side sat my husband Murphy.
In the middle sat my sister in law Faith and her husband Heinz
Then clear on the other side of the court room sat Murphy brother Earl his wife Tadita and her mother Ulanda.


The court room had the bottom half of the walls in medium colored wood and the upper half of the walls in light beige wall paper with small printed flowers and tall vine plant growing up the walls


I don’t know how the court thing came out after I put in my pleas the alarm woke me up

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...